Recognized in 180 countries around the globe, World Hello Day, which falls on November 21, is a reminder of the power and universality of the word “hello.” In celebration Body3 Fitness is extending a very special offer in exchange for a gentle request to use the power of the word “hello.”
HOUSTON TX, November 1, 2014 World Hello Day was created in 1973 in response to the conflict between Egypt and Israel in an attempt to promote peace. Body3 Fitness is asking the community to say “hello” to at least ten strangers on November 21 in hopes of creating a surge of good things in Houston. Body3 Fitness owner Tom Jackobs says that in order to encourage participation, when you make him or anyone on his staff one of your “strangers” on November 21, he will offer you one week of personal training “Paid in Full.”
“Many of the good things in life start with a simple “hello.” Be it peace talks, meeting your life partner, making new friends, finding a new job, or taking action when it comes to getting in shape and feeling great. On November 21, we’re offering people a week of personal training “Paid in Full.” All you have to do is come in, say “hello,” and also say “hello” to at least nine strangers,” says Jackobs.
The “Paid in Full” week of personal training includes a consultation where Jackobs will evaluate where you are fitness-wise and put together a customized plan for your plus three sessions with a personal trainer.
“This is an opportunity for people to stick their toe in the water, so to speak, in regards to our services and the impact we can have on their life. Regarding the nine hellos to strangers, people will be on the honor system. We don’t have a system in place for tracking something like that. We hope it’s contagious though, causes good things to happen, and something people continue doing throughout the year,” says Jackobs.
Jackobs points out six benefits you’ll receive from saying “hello” to regular and consistent exercise:
- You’ll control your weight. Exercise burns off calories. If you’re trying to lose weight or simply maintain your current weight, you’ll be more successful if you exercise.
- You’ll be less prone to ailments and diseases. Study after study reveals that people who exercise regularly are less likely to develop heart disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, colon cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, etc.
- Your mood will improve. Exercise stimulates various brain chemicals that will leave you feeling happier and more relaxed. This in turn, will boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- You’ll have more energy. Ever get winded walking up a short flight of stairs? Regular exercise will make that a thing of the past. Every morning you’ll wake up excited and pumped about what your day holds in store for you.
- You’ll sleep better. In a recent study, Northwestern University researchers found that participants who exercised reported that their sleep quality improved, raising their diagnosis from poor to a good sleeper. They also reported fewer depressive symptoms, more vitality, and less sleepiness in the daytime.
- You’ll have fun. There’s great satisfaction in exercising and the good feelings that occur afterwards.
“If people are looking to get into better shape and, in general, feel better about their bodies and their future health outlook, we’re making it easier for them to take the first step. On November 21, we hope they’ll come in and say “hello,” says Jackobs
Contact Body3 Fitness at its W TC Jester Boulevard location to reserve your spot; phone 713.864.1231.